Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wake Up Crying, WHY ? '.'

ASSALAMUALAIKUM sweet bloggah :)
Hope you guys have a pink of health :) So, back to the title of this entry, have you guys ever felt like that? Suddenly last night around 11pm something, I woke up and cries real tears. I don't know why I simply feeling profoundly sad for no apparent reason. 
Why do I sudden like this ?
Don't tell me that I might have Hypophrenia -.-
But this is serious, I always wake up crying and feel sad without any reason.
And I do feel missing someone so damn much. Yeah, I did.
But I'm not sure.
Whether I miss my parents, bestfriends or My CBey 
Or whether I'm sad cause I feel alone ?

Sometimes this thing make me feel confurious :\
I am seriously hating this kind of feeling -_-

WHAT I NEED AND FEEL TO DO RIGHT NOW :

  • I want someone that I love to be with me
  • I want to be in the arms of someone I love
  • I need someone who understands me much (it's probably Mocca)
  • I want to cry and release this grief
  • I want to hug my dad :(
  • I want to seek forgiveness of ALLAH
  • I wish I could sleep and forget about this sadness but I can't.

People ask me if i'm fine, I say yes 

Some ask me if i'm sure, I say I'm positive
The truth is,
I'm not okay, but if I said I wasn't, i'd have to explain why
so it's best to just smile and deny it :')

To My CBey  , 

I'm sorry that I have neglected you today. I did not intend to hurt you. I am sorry for being too emotional. I'm sorry for being heartless that I switch off my phone today, I swear I didn't mean to do it. I'm sorry I don't understand why I just can't do anything right. Sorry if I am sometimes so complicated. Sorry for each time I have hurt you Bey. I miss you when I'm alone at night, I miss you when I hear your favourite song play, but what I miss more is being the only girl you had in your arms. I love you with all my heart 



Alolololoooo... why so cuteeee haa beyy :D


Okay, that's all for today's entry guys, thankyouuuu for wasting your time reading my baby blog <3 :)








No comments:

Post a Comment